Monday, May 4, 2015

3 Little Words Contest WINNERS!

and the winners are........

Believe in Yourself
Follow Your Heart

Thanks to SO MANY of you for submitting sayings in our 3 Little Words Inspiration contest, and for voting. We were overwhelmed with all of the lovely and thoughtful sayings. You all are the best!

These winning sayings were submitted many times. The winners are the ladies who submitted them first.

You've helped me out with great sayings, now it's my turn to graph these 2 winning sayings. I'll let you know when I have posted the FREE chart with these 2 sayings to the Lizzie*Kate website. I hope all of you have FUN with the FREE chart that you helped create!

Meanwhile, here are the 2 remaining 3 Little Words Flip-its that will be coming you way in June.



Happy May!






2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot Lizzie, I love your 2 new designs but impossible to find your Free chart on your website !! Could you help me please ? thanks

    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job, Perfect !!!!!

    ReplyDelete