Wednesday, May 6, 2015

SWEET SUMMER Limited Edition Kit!

Summer is just around the corner, and we're celebrating with a super summer-y kit. It's also super quick, super bright and super fun...just like SUMMER!

SWEET SUMMER Kit will be available from Memorial Day until Labor Day 2015. Then it will retire, just like your white shoes. Unlike your favorite white flip flops (and capris), this sunny kit will NOT return next year.


Sweet Summer Kit includes 25 ct. Cream Dublin linen (easy to see for on-the-go stitching), watery turquoise beads, iridescent fiber (to stitch drink glass and sunglass lenses), and the coolest trim with darling little seashells. 

We're also including complete finishing instructions, courtesy of Mona, our finishing guru. You supply fibers from your stash, the summer drink of your choice, and summer FUN!


Above is the darling trim we're including. My kitchen table is awash in tiny seashells - not a normal occurrence in Kansas! These little shells are the perfect finishing touch to this summer project - even if you're not near a beach (like me!).


We're busy cutting and folding fabric as we await delivery of the colorful kit cover from the printer. Today I delivered the inside pattern and instructions to Debbie, my loyal proofer at my LNS. We hope to begin assembling kits this weekend.

Meanwhile, now's the time for you to pre-ORDER from your favorite needlework supplier. We'll be shipping to shops everywhere on Friday, May 15. Expect this kit to wash ashore at your favorite shop the following week.

We have a historic summer ahead of us at the Ebright household and Lizzie*Kate. We'll be moving to our new home sometime in early June. Once we're settled and able to catch our breath, I'm having knee replacement surgery at the end of June. I hope to spend July recuperating with, you guessed it, a summer drink, some needlework in my hand, and my knee elevated!

Just like summer 2015, our Sweet Summer Kit will be gone before we know it! Wishing all of you a summer full of stitches, fun and summer-y memories! 

What's on your summer 2015 schedule?




5 comments:

  1. I love these little kits but I never order them because I don't do linen. I just cant see the holes anymore. It would be nice if there was an option for 16 or 18 count aida cloth. Maybe in the future you could add this option for us aida folks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun looking summery stitch! I'm not much of a kit person, but this one may have to come reside at my house.

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this design (and A Little Beach that you did last year), but I do not like them as kits. I wish you would offer just the charts.

    ReplyDelete